DC12V 30W/m High Brightness 60d 5630 LED Flexible Strip 6500 Kelvin
|Input Voltage:||DC 12V||LEDs:||SMD5630|
|Total Wattage:||30W/M||Color Temp:||6500K|
|CRI(Ra):||Ra80||Length:||5000mm (16.4ft) per roll|
|Luminous flux:||50-55LM per led||PCB Width:||10mm|
|No. of LEDs:||300LEDs/Roll||Operating Temperature:||-30°C ~ 70°C|
|Beam Angle:||120 degree||Waterproof type:||IP20/IP65/IP66/IP67/IP68|
|Warranty:||2 Years Warranty||Certification:||CE, ROHS listed|
Flexible LED Strip Light with 16.4’ 15W 300 Diodes 5630
- This versatile LED Strip light is in 30W/M (30 Watts per Meter).
- It uses a 5630 LED Chip placed every 0.66”(16.6mm).
- This LED Strip has low Density Lighting with 60 didoes per meter or (18/ft).
- It is cuttable every 3 LED chips or 2”(50mm) for 12VDC.
- The pcb width of this led strip light is 10mm.
- It has a strong 3M adhesive tape backing on IP20 and IP65 strips that allows it to peal and stick to most surfaces.
- LED Strips will only achieve their maximum Lifetime installed in an Aluminum Profile to dissipate heat, protect them from elements, and create desirable lighting effects.
- Wide applicability, easy toinstall and maintain;
- Extremely luminous, with wide viewing angle;
- PCBase board, unique waterproof technique;
- Energy saving and environmentalconservation, long lifespan;
- Operation low voltage (DC12V, DC24V) for humansafety, various colors available.
- 3 Years Warranty.
- Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to Peel off the backing strip off the adhesive tape
- Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
- Plug your light strip into a compatible 12V power supply or dimmer
- Connect your power supply to a wall outlet Enjoy your beautiful LED light strip!
- Our light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables.
The voltage drop is very common phenomenon in electronic industry, which exist in any electrical product, circuit board as well as cable. Form one point to another point, from one end to another end, as long as a distance, there definitely exist a voltage drop. The long distance, the bigger.
Suggestion for Strip length connected:
Consider voltage Drop cause brightness difference, the ideal length for strip is 5meter to connect one power supply. Both ends input helps.