UV UVC Light intensity Meter Germicidal Lamp intensity Tester Far-UVC 222nm Tested
1) Accuracy:+/- 4 %
2) Resolution: 0.1 uW/cm2
3) Response Wavelength: 230nm-280nm, peak wavelength = 254nm
4) Measuring range: 0-10000 uW/cm2
5) Instrument size: 132*71*29mm
6) Probe size:48mm*48mm
7) Sampling Rate: 3 Seconds
8) Power supply: 4 AAA alkaline batteries
9) Net Weight: 120g
10) Package Type:28*23*8cm\0.8kg\pcs
UVC LED probe is a digital probe researched and developed by especially for UVC LED light source, it is one of the 9 probes of UV light meter, and the spectral response wavelength is 200nm-280nm, suitable for the intensity and energy measurement of 220nm-280nm high-power LED germicidal lamp.
UVC light source can be divided into two kinds, the first one is the traditional low-pressure mercury germicidal lamp, and another one is UVC LED germicidal lamp. Compared with low-pressure mercury lamp, LED lamp has longer service life and higher efficiency, more energy-saving. Because the spectral curves of low-mercury germicidal lamps are not the same as the spectral curves of LED germicidal lamps, the probes used in the tests are not the same.
UVC LED Probe Characteristics
1. Suitable for the intensity and energy measurement for UVC LED
2. Advanced digital probe technology, it has high precision and good anti – jamming ability.
3. Power measuring range: 0 – 10000μW/cm2
4. Optional unit: μW/cm2 (default), mW/cm2, W/m2
5. Statistical functions, real-time value, maximum value, minimum value, average value, time, energy values are displayed at the same time